Please fill out the following form to access the Aircraft Data Viewer 3.1 upgrade
- Download the ADV310_29.zip file to the workstation where Aircraft Data Viewer 3.0.X has been installed/authorized.
- Unzip the ADV310_29.zip file.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select Set up a Standalone License option and click on Install.
- Follow the remaining onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Launch Aircraft Data Viewer 3.
- Click About Aircraft Data Viewer from the Help section of the Aircraft Data Viewer menu.
- Click the License Info.
- Verify that the installed version is Aircraft Data Viewer 126.96.36.199 and the Maintenance Contract expiration date is still valid (has not passed).
- Save the ZIP file to an archive location on the network or burn the file to a CDROM/USB drive to be used in the event that you need to re-install or perform a new install of Aircraft Data Viewer 3.1.