Please fill out the following form to access the AviPLAN Airside Pro 2.0.2 upgrade:
- Download the AVPAP202_73.zip file to the workstation where AviPLAN Airside Pro 1.0 or 1.1 has been installed/authorized.
- Unzip the AVPAP202_73.zip file.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select Set up a Standalone License option and click on Install.
- Follow the remaining onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Launch AviPLAN Airside Pro 2.
- Click About AviPLAN Airside Pro from the Help menu.
- Click the License Info.
- Verify that the installed version is AviPLAN Airside Pro 22.214.171.124 and the Maintenance Contract expiration date is still valid (has not passed).
- Save the ZIP file to an archive location on the network or burn the file to a CDROM/USB drive to be used in the event that you need to re-install or perform a new install of AviPLAN Airside Pro 2.0.2.