Please fill out the following form to access the AutoTURN Rail software upgrade
- Download the AR102_184_English.zip file to the workstation where AutoTURN Rail has been installed.
- Unzip the AR102_184_English.zip file.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select theSet up a Standalone License option and click on Install Full Version.
- The installation process should detect your current installation of AutoTURN Rail and present you with a screen to confirm if you want to continue with the AutoTURN Rail 1.0.2 Upgrade.
- Follow the remaining onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Load a session of AutoTURN Rail 1.0.2 in Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Bentley® MicroStation®, Power Rail Track® or Bricsys® BricsCAD®.
- Click Program Settings from the AutoTURN Rail toolbar.
- Select the Licensing category.
- Verify that the installed version is now AutoTURN Rail 1.0.2 and the MAP expiration date is still valid (has not passed).
- Save the ZIP file to an archive location on the network or burn the file to a CDROM or flash drive storage unit to be used in the event that you need to re-install or perform a new install of AutoTURN Rail 1.0.2.