TORUS Roundabouts Version 5.1 Available for MAP Subscribers
This software upgrade is for TORUS MAP (Maintenance Assurance Program) subscribers with an TORUS version 5.0 install ONLY. Please ensure that you have an installed version of TORUS Roundabouts 5.0 before you attempt to download the upgrade.
›› ATTENTION: If your installed version of TORUS is 4.0 or older, please contact Technical Support for further information and assistance.
This is a 163 MB file. Download time using 8 Mbit/s download speed is under 5 minutes
Summary of What's New in this Version of TORUS Roundabouts 5.1:
- New guidelines have been incorporated, such as TAC 2017- Canadian Roundabout Design Guide and NCHRP Report 672.
- Users can now design mini-roundabouts for when space is limited, to calm traffic, or due to safety/operational reasons.
- Perform design grading that is more flexible based on the central regions to design tilted planes or even folded planes.
- TORUS now supports the Stockdale Method, which allows grading the central regions starting from the exterior (Inscribed Circle Diameter) to the central island.
- Compatibility with Autodesk® AutoCAD® / Civil 3D® 2018 and Bentley® MicroStation® CONNECT®.
TORUS Roundabouts 5.1 Platform Compatibility:
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2010 – 2018 (except AutoCAD LT)
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2010 – 2018 alignments
- Bentley® MicroStation® V8i, CONNECT®
- Bentley® AECOsim Building Designer V8i, CONNECT®
- Bentley® OpenRoads Designer CONNECT
- Bricsys® BricsCAD® (Pro and Platinum) V16 – V17
- Full support for 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Workstation: Windows® 7, Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 10
- Network: Windows® Server 2008, 2012, 2016
Please fill out the following form to access the TORUS Roundabouts software upgrade