Please fill out the following form to access the Aircraft Data Viewer upgrade
- Download the ADV301_46_English.zip file to the workstation where Aircraft Data Viewer is to be installed.
- Unzip the ADV301_46_English.zip file.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select Set up a Standalone License option and click on Install.
- Follow the remaining onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- In order to authorize Aircraft Data Viewer, please follow the instructions below in Authorization.
- Launch Aircraft Data Viewer.
- Click About Aircraft Data Viewer from the Help section of the Aircraft Data Viewer menu.
- Click the License Info.
- Verify that the installed version is Aircraft Data Viewer 3.0.1 and the Maintenance Contract expiration date is still valid (has not passed).
- Save the ZIP file to an archive location on the network or burn the file to a CDROM/USB drive to be used in the event that you need to re-install or perform a new install of Aircraft Data Viewer 3.0.1.
3. If for some reason automatic online authorization cannot be performed, you will be directed to a web page where you will be required to fill in contact information to request an Authorization Key.
4. Click Submit. An email containing the Authorization Key will be sent to the email address you supplied.
° Alternatively, you can contact Transoft Solutions with the information displayed in this dialog box to receive your Authorization Key.
5. Once you have received the Authorization Key, type it in the Authorization Key box, and then click OK.