Please fill out the following form to access the SkySAFE upgrade
- Download the SKS10_54_English.zip file to the workstation where SkySAFE is to be installed.
- Unzip the SKS10_54_English.zip file.
- Login to the workstation with an account that allows administrator permissions.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Select Set up a Standalone License option and click on Install.
- Follow the remaining onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- In order to authorize SkySAFE, please follow the instructions below in Authorization.
- Launch SkySAFE in Autodesk® AutoCAD®.
- Click About SkySAFE from the Help section of the SkySAFE menu.
- Click the License Info
- Verify that the installed version is SkySAFE 1.0 and the Maintenance Contract expiration date is still valid (has not passed).
- Save the ZIP file to an archive location on the network or burn the file to a CDROM/USB drive to be used in the event that you need to re-install or perform a new install of SkySAFE 1.0