TORUS is the software of choice for planning and designing single, multi-lane and turbo roundabouts for many top North American AEC consulting firms and 14 of the major US DOTs including: Caltrans, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Minnesota, Montana, Ohio, Oregon, Alaska, Wisconsin and Washington State. Gain the advantage by investing in industry leading, efficient, cost-effective solutions.
As a TORUS user, you experience great customer support, CAD-based compatibility, and user-friendly tools, and the distinct advantages the software offers:
- Parametric/dynamic geometric design and editing, which reduces drafting-related exercises
- Real-time feedback and interactive design
- Speed and Sight Lines analysis with instant feedback for informed design and editing
- Path overlap analysis for multi-lane roundabout designs
- Integrated vehicle movement checking functionality.
- Exporting seamlessly into other vertical CAD platforms for 3D corridor modeling
By upgrading to the latest TORUS version, you’ll see first hand how the software works with:
- Turbo Roundabouts – Accommodates the Dutch Approach and variations to the methodology
- Adaptive Roundabout – For checking vehicle paths and fastest paths at circular and non-circular roundabout.
TORUS Roundabouts is designed to enhance your workflow, allowing you to take on more projects in less time.