Come join us for the exclusive sneak peek event and see the latest innovations for parking design.
ParkCAD 5.0 is the upcoming release of our industry-tested and trusted parking lot design software. New features have been added to ensure accuracy and to enhance the appearance of your final drawing.
Design a basic parking layout in as little as five easy steps. ParkCAD 5.0 will show you how.
- Draw a boundary with your CAD tools
- Choose your regional guidelines and the size and angle of your stalls
- Create a layout from your boundary or lines
- Locate entrances
- Add vehicle movement to enhance final drawing
What You’ll See and More
Wesley Butler will be using a case study to illustrate ParkCAD’s existing and new features. The new features include:
- Realistic paint line widths, arrows, symbols, curbs, and an extensive library of hatches and parking area-related CAD blocks.
- Visualize vehicle movement with AutoTURN technology to accurately and quickly check a lot layout to ensure passenger vehicles can enter the parking lot, circulate through the aisles, access parking stalls and exit without any difficulty.
- New regional design guidelines to ensure conformity to regulations are met.
Who Should Attend
- This live event is important for professionals including: Engineers • Designers • Technicians • Architects who want the most accessible, flexible and cost-effective solution for their parking lot design projects.