ParkCAD 5.0 is the latest release of our industry-tested and trusted parking lot design software. New features have been added to ensure accuracy and to enhance the appearance of your final drawing. Come join our live launch presentation and see what we have in store for this major software release!
Design a basic parking layout in as little as five easy steps. ParkCAD 5.0 will show you how to:
- Draw a boundary with your CAD tools
- Choose your regional guidelines and the size and angle of your stalls
- Create a layout from your boundary or lines
- Locate entrances
- Add vehicle movements to enhance the final drawing
What You’ll See and More
Wesley Butler will be using a variety of case studies to illustrate ParkCAD’s existing and new features. The new features include:
- Adding traffic flow arrows with ParkCAD 5.0 to determine the direction of vehicle movement in one-way or two-way traffic.
- Visualizing vehicle movement and see vehicles entering, circulating around aisles, accessing stalls, and exiting the parking lot.
- Supporting new regional standards to accommodate more global designs.
- Creating attractive drawings and adding color by using a library of blocks and hatches to help visualize how a parking lot will fit into the larger site plan.
Who Should Attend
- This live event is important for professionals including: Engineers • Planners • Designers • Technicians • Architects who want the most accessible, flexible and cost-effective solution for their parking lot design projects.