- Login to a workstation with an account that affords administrator permissions.
- Browse to the Aircraft Data Viewer 3 Server shared folder on the network server.
- Browse to the Workstation folder and run the file SetupWorkstation.exe.
- You will be presented with a screen to confirm the existing installation location.
- Follow the remaining onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Launch Aircraft Data Viewer 3.
- Click About Aircraft Data Viewer from the Aircraft Data Viewer File tab.
- Click the License Info button.
- Verify that the installed version is now Aircraft Data Viewer 18.104.22.168 and the Maintenance Contract expiration date is still valid (has not passed).
- Repeat steps 1 – 9 on each workstation where Aircraft Data Viewer 3.2 is to be installed
NOTE: Optionally, you can upgrade workstations to Aircraft Data Viewer 3.2 using the MSI installer which is generated during the server installation. This option is described in the Readme.txt which is part of the ADV320_8.zip file.