AutoTURN PRO VERSION 10.2.1 UPGRADE AVAILABLE FOR MAP SUBSCRIBERS
This software upgrade is for AutoTURN Pro MAP (Maintenance Assurance Program) subscribers with an AutoTURN Pro version 9.0, 9.1, 10 or 10.1 install ONLY. Please ensure that you have an installed version of AutoTURN Pro 9.0 or higher before you attempt to download the upgrade.
This is a 609 MB file. Download time using 8 Mbit/s download speed is around 10 minutes
What's New in AutoTURN Pro 10.2.1:
- Manufacturer-based vehicle librariesNew – Only AutoTURN Pro MAP subscribers will receive over 250+ vehicle models based on manufacturer specifications (including passenger vehicles, trucks, over 25 trailer types, busses, garbage and concrete trucks). These realistic vehicles can be used for accurate analysis and for great-looking presentations in 2D and 3D.
- IntelliPathImproved – AutoTURN Pro’s advanced automation now enables you to simulate more detailed vehicle routes by adding waypoints. It will also provide you with the maximum possible speed on a given route.
- Reverse methodology optionsNew – You will now have a new way to perform reverse maneuvers for tractor-trailer combinations. This new option allows you to reverse the vehicle by the ‘push method’ (pushes back the trailer from the prime mover) in addition to the current ‘pull method’ (pull the vehicle from the trailer). For users that know how to drive a trailer, this provides a better way to model the driver behavior resulting in more realistic results.
- Vehicle creation enhancementsImproved – Creating a new tractor trailer combination is even easier. You can switch a tractor from one vehicle and a trailer for a different vehicle in our database. You’ll be able to quickly model different combinations of custom vehicles.
- Standard Vehicle library updatesNew – Continuing our commitment to have the most comprehensive selection of vehicles in the market, there are updates to many of the AutoTURN vehicle libraries, including Canada (TAC 2017, Guideline from Ontario), the United States (Transit Design Manual and Guidelines from Illinois, Tennessee), and Australia (Road Traffic, Western Australia).
Download AutoTURN Pro 10.2.1 Here