Transoft Solutions is pleased to announce the new version release of AutoTURN and AutoTURN Pro 10.1. This version includes new simulation and analysis features, as well as vehicle library additions and extended platform compatibility for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018 / Civil 3D® 2018 and Bentley® MicroStation® CONNECT® / InRoads® and Bricsys® BricsCAD® V17.
The recorded webinar covers the newest features including:
- Intelligent Vehicle Orientation Detection – automate the orientation of your simulation vehicles based on the geometry of the drawing
- Maximum Swept Path Width Calculation – calculate the widest point of the combined vehicle tracks and body clearance
- Lane, Center and Waypoint Line Definition – select lane lines and center lines to control the drive path with increased precision for route and circulation analysis
- Waypoint Definition –Custom Vehicle Profiles for 3D – draw profile outline to instantly define the vehicle model for enhanced 3D clearance analysis
- 3D Load Shape Extrusion – extrude a 2D load shape and analyze the 3D vehicle envelope in AutoTURN Pro