AutoTURN Pro is the only tool in the industry that will perform 3D clearance analysis with terrain and overhead structures using our patented 3D vehicle envelopes, making the identification of potential issues very easy. 3D modeling has become common practice for leading ENR firms and departments of transportation, to help prevent costly damage to vehicles and infrastructure at roundabouts, rail crossings, site access and steep driveways.
For March’s AutoTURN Tips Webinar, we will discuss the benefits of 3D clearance analysis and take you through the basic steps of performing 3D clearance analysis for your projects.
Benefits of the 3D Clearance Analysis
- Why performing a 3D clearance analysis is important for your projects?
- How does it compare to 2D analysis?
How to Complete a 3D Clearance Analysis – Terrain and Overhead
- Key differences between evaluating a vertical profile and simulating vehicles in 3D
- How your existing 2D simulations created with AutoTURN standard can be converted to 3D with just two clicks in AutoTURN Pro
- How to generate simulations directly in 3D