As many vehicles such as sports cars are getting lower to the ground, 3D modeling has become common practice for leading ENR consultants and departments of transportation. 3D clearance analysis can help prevent costly damage to vehicles and access infrastructure such as ramps and steep driveways. AutoTURN Pro is the only tool in the industry that performs true 3D clearance analysis with the terrain, making the identification of potential hang-up issues very easy.
For November’s AutoTURN Tips Webinar, we will discuss the benefits of 3D clearance analysis and take you through the basic steps of performing this analysis for projects that have driveway and/or ramp components.
Benefits of the 3D Clearance Analysis
- Why performing a 3D clearance analysis is important for driveway and ramp projects?
- How does it compare to 2D analysis?
3D Clearance Analysis for Driveways & Ramps
- Key differences between evaluating a vertical profile and simulating vehicles in 3D
- How existing 2D simulations can be converted to 3D with just two clicks in AutoTURN Pro
- How to generate simulations directly in 3D