AutoTURN and AutoTURN Pro Version 10.2 have been updated to provide enhance performance and value for our customers by adding new vehicles to the Standard Vehicle Libraries (for AutoTURN and AutoTURN Pro), and Manufacturer-based Libraries (for AutoTURN Pro).
New Standard Vehicle Libraries and updates include:
- Canada: CMBC 2018 (CA). Guideline name: Bus Infrastructure Design Guidelines, TransLink, September 2018
- United States: AASHTO 2018 (US). Guideline name: A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets; AASHTO, 2018
- Added compatibility with Bricsys® BricsCAD® 19 and ZWSOFT® ZWCAD® 2019
Additional Manufacturer-based vehicle Libraries for AutoTURN Pro:
- CITY – FIRE & RESCUE (New library!): Including fire trucks and rescue vehicles relevant for European countries and some US cities
- CITY – TRANSIT (New vehicles!): Buses manufactured by MAN®, Mercedes Benz®, Alexander Dennis®, Nissan®, Setra®, and Scania®(based on European specifications)