ParkCAD 5.0 is the latest release of our industry-tested and trusted car park design software. To this version, features have been added to ensure accuracy and enhance the appearance of your final drawing. Additionally, in the software, more than 20 new regional parking design guidelines can be found for the European, Middle Eastern, African region, making ParkCAD 5.0 suitable for streamlining parking design projects for over 30 countries.
Come join our live launch presentation for Europe and Africa and see what we have in store for this major software release!
Design a basic parking layout in as little as five easy steps:
- Draw a boundary with your CAD tools
- Choose your regional guidelines and the size and angle of your bays
- Create a parking layout from your boundary or lines
- Locate entrances
- Add vehicle movements to enhance final drawing and visualize site circulation
What You’ll See
David Homola will be using case studies to illustrate ParkCAD’s existing and new features. The new features include:
- Adding traffic flow arrows with ParkCAD 5.0 to determine the direction of vehicle movements in one-way or two-way drive aisles.
- Visualizing vehicle movements and see vehicles entering, circulating, accessing bays, and exiting the parking lot.
- Supporting new regional standards making ParkCAD suitable for more than 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Creating attractive drawings and adding color by using a library of blocks and hatches to add further details to your site plan
Who Should Attend
This live event is important for professionals including: Engineers • Planners • Designers • Technicians • Architects who want the most accessible, flexible and cost-effective solution for their parking lot design projects.