AeroSTRIPE enables you to draw complex markings quickly and accurately to achieve your required results using a single feature, avoiding the need to use many separate, disassociated CAD entities, for example markings with black outlines. You can create and edit markings with ease and ensure you work within the permitted minimum and maximum standards.
- Uses rule-based markings to ensure adherence to ICAO and FAA standards
- Supplied with a comprehensive set airside appropriate symbols, text, arrows and linetypes
- Entire runways can be drawn in from a single line
- Flexible labelling routines allow for a design to be annotated, using pre-defined and editable text
- Quantity take off schedules can be extracted for costing
- 3D view routines ensure markings are clearly seen and understood