TORUS is a dynamic and comprehensive CAD design software program, that allows engineers and designers to layout roundabout geometry and simultaneously check vehicle swept paths on their designs. TORUS 5.0 is the only software that supports turbo roundabout types.
What you will learn:
– Evaluate vehicle swept paths in a single click on any type of roundabout (including non-circular roundabouts)
– Perform conflict analysis and fastest path checking on any manually drawn roundabout in CAD by creating an Adaptive Roundabout that matches the current design.
– Layout turbo-roundabouts easily in a wizard-based environment
– Dynamically adjust lane configurations for turbo-roundabouts to meet your layout requirements
– Edit your turbo-roundabout design to fit to regional design practices