- Login to a workstation with an account that affords administrator permissions.
- Browse to the SkySAFE 1 shared folder on the network server.
- Browse to the Workstation folder and run the file SetupWorkstation.exe.
- You will be presented with a screen to confirm the existing installation location.
- Follow the remaining onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
- Launch SkySAFE 1.
- Click About SkySAFE from the Help menu.
- Click the License Info button.
- Verify that the installed version is now SkySAFE 18.104.22.168 and the Maintenance Contract expiration date is still valid (has not passed).
- Repeat steps 1 – 9 on each workstation where SkySAFE 1.2 is to be installed
NOTE: Optionally, you can upgrade workstations to SkySAFE 1.2 using the MSI installer which is generated during the server installation. This option is described in the Readme.txt which is part of the SKS120_17.zip file.
Should you need any further assistance, please contact our Technical Support team (web form: www.transoftsolutions.com/technical-support or email: email@example.com).