KeySCAPE and KeySCAPE LT offer a single solution that takes you from concept, through detailed design and contract documentation and beyond. Enhanced utilities and presentation options allow you to quickly create and modify design proposals to meet the changing requirements of clients.
Our flexible design approach allows you to customise the system and manage processes to streamline your workflows.
KeySCAPE LT supports BIM which relies on a single source of the truth. By providing all the tools a landscape architect requires in a single application, we allow you to create and edit once, improving accuracy, speed of modifications and minimising errors, compared to managing duplicate copies of the same data within separate applications.
KeySCAPE LT is available as a standalone application that includes its own AutoCAD (OEM) engine. This version will fulfil almost all your design requirements, however if the below features are important to you then you should consider subscribing to a full version of AutoCAD.
KeySCAPE LT has full functionality apart from:
• Autodesk 360 and online services
• Georeferenced, online maps
• Autodesk CAD Manager
• Autodesk Content Service
• Autodesk Inventor Fusion
• Autodesk Materials Library
• Autodesk Seek
• Creation and editing of complex 3D objects
• Creation of photorealistic scenes, including lighting, cameras and backgrounds
• Rendering, 3D animations and fly-through
• Action recorder
• Run custom utilities or applications, such as AutoLISP, ARX, DotNet
• Use third-party tools and applications, e.g. downloads from Autodesk App Store, M-Color, links to external spreadsheets, etc.
|CAD Platform Compatibility:
A standalone application powered by Autodesk® AutoCAD® OEMAlso, available as KeySCAPE, to run with Autodesk® AutoCAD® series of products, and KeySCAPE RT, a planting design application for Autodesk® Revit
|Full support 64-bit operating systems|
|Workstation: Windows® 10 (version 1607 or higher)|
|Network: Windows® Server 2012, 2016, 2019|