With AQCESSRAMP, you can improve your process of designing the best possible curb ramp design alternative while ensuring compliance to design standards. This tool help you design safe, efficient and convenient infrastructure to serve all users no matter what types of constraints exist.
AQCESSRAMP can help you:
- Reduce your trial and error stage within the design, resulting in fewer iterations
- Discover the best design alternative without going over budget or extending deadlines
- Easily customize a predefined geometry or create your very own and save as a template for future use
- Manage topographical and physical constraints around the curb ramp
- Simply convert 2D design into a 3D model in minutes
We are excited to announce the addition of these new and improved features to AQCESSRAMP in the latest release:
1. CUSTOM CURB DESIGNS:
Create custom curb templates that match accurately to the existing curbs you’re designing with
2. WEDGE/TRIANGULAR LANDING TO NON-PERPENDICULAR CURB RAMP:
Add a flat/wedge area to any of your angled, non-perpendicular curb ramp to prevent an uneven surface and reduce tipping hazard for wheelchairs and assistive devices
3. INITIAL CURB RAMP PLACEMENTS:
Simplified workflow to easily place any selected curb ramp template on to your sidewalk and adjust your slopes, flares, top landing and more
Join this webinar to learn more about how AQCESSRAMP can make your curb ramp projects go quickly and smoothly while complying to specific state guidelines.
This webinar is useful for City Planners, Engineers, Designers, Project Managers and CAD Managers working on curb ramp initiatives, who want to design safe and compliant curb ramps within new and existing infrastructure to serve all users no matter what type of constraints exist.