AutoTURN’s SmartPath tools are the simplest way to generate a swept path analysis simulation. They enable you to control, or drive, the design vehicle using your cursor.
For May’s AutoTURN Tips webinar, we are hosting an overview of the SmartPath tools. We will walk you through the basic functions and show you how to use them effectively in a variety of different scenarios. The webinar will include:
- Benefits of the SmartPath Tools – How SmartPath tools help you complete swept path analysis quickly and accurately.
- How to Use Each SmartPath Tools –
- ArcPath – Generate vehicle movements using your mouse to steer the vehicle while simultaneously analyzing its envelopes.
- CornerPath – Take advantage of existing geometry in the drawing to help generate movements by aligning the vehicle with them.
- Oversteer CornerPath – Produce oversteer maneuvers for larger vehicles that require extra space to execute turns.
AutoTURN’s Monthly Tips webinars are always interactive. Come with your questions about SmartPath tools, or any other AutoTURN topic, and we would be happy to address them.