PLANNING AND DESIGNING ROUNDABOUTS IS ABOUT TO GET BETTER
If you have any upcoming intersection projects involving roundabouts, you won’t want to miss this webinar to learn how your design process could be made easier, smarter and more efficient.
Our latest release of TORUS Roundabouts is packed with features and benefits that DOTs and consulting companies across North America have been asking for. Up your game in roundabout design and analysis with both circular and non-circular roundabouts, 3D assemblies, and dramatically improved surface grading. Quickly draft design options with impressive accuracy for stakeholders and get your approvals before project deadlines creep up.
With a more intuitive interface and advanced design options, everyone from Junior Designers to the most discerning Senior Engineer can trust that their roundabout projects can be completed more quickly and efficiently with the accuracy that only TORUS can offer.
Attend the webinar to find out how TORUS 6.0 can help you:
- Complete your design in minutes – with immediate, speed, safety and performance feedback to guide you
- Dynamically edit your roundabout geometry on the fly – without having to redo manual calculations with each iteration
- Design non-circular roundabouts – to address physical constraints such as right of way, utilities, and other infrastructure
- Evaluate the fastest speed and perform speed consistency analysis of your design
- Perform sight-line safety checks with just the click of a button
- Take your roundabout to final design by modeling in 3D, generate design surface and tie back to your existing ground surface with ease
*PDH credits not provided for this webinar