To generate potential trips for new developments, finding an appropriate trip rate is a major challenge for traffic analysts. There is often a lack of available trip generation data for some land uses or the rates have been derived from unacceptable sample sizes. Although some organizations do collect and use their own local data, a statistical analysis is often overlooked as it requires a great deal of data processing.
OTISS Pro, an add-on analysis tool for the ITE TripGen web app, enables you to easily perform advanced statistical analysis using your own local, or ITE’s, trip generation data. In this LIVE webinar, we will demonstrate how OTISS Pro can be used to analyze your local trip generation data.
We will also discuss how to use this data in your projects and collaborate within your organization. At the end of this webinar, the participants will know how to use OTISS Pro to:
- Create different types of trip generation data sets
- Overlay and compare your data with ITE trip generation data
- Aggregate data and establish new trip rates and equations
- Import or export the data
- Apply established rates and equations to your projects
Please join us for this FREE webinar and bring your questions for the Q&A session at the end of the presentation.