See the New TORUS 5.1 in Action
Increase productivity, save money, get instant feedback
You already know that TORUS offers tools for instant speed and sight line analysis and integrated vehicle movement checking in AutoTURN.
But did you know that TORUS will now be able to design mini-roundabouts in the upcoming release?
Learn more by watching the recorded launch webinar. Civil Designer, Hannah Khosravi will demonstrate the benefits of mini roundabouts and its effect in reducing car accidents in residential areas and more.
Come see the new features in TORUS 5.1 for:
- Planning and designing mini-roundabouts
- Using the Stockdale method for grading roundabouts
- Ability to use freeform grading for the Central Island Region of a roundabout
- New support of TAC 2017 – Canadian Roundabout Design Guide and NHCRP Report 672
- Compatibility with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2018/ Civil 3D® 2018 and Bentley® MicroStation® CONNECT®