Learn about software advancements to streamline and simplify roundabout design, signage, markings, and curb ramp design for streets and highways.
This session showcases multiple applications to illustrate how designers can leverage tools to expedite the design process.
Learn how traffic and transportation engineers can benefit from a range of solutions from Transoft to create safer and more efficient designs for roadway infrastructure. In this webinar, we will demonstrate:
- How you can enhance the look and accuracy of your designs in 3D.
- Why DOTs, AEC firms and transportation engineers choose Transoft solutions for their projects.
- How AQCESSRAMP can be used to design safe and compliant curb ramps within new and existing infrastructure incorporating pre-set PROWAG, ADAAG, and state specific curb templates that enable user customizations.
- How the TORUS intuitive interface enables smart and effective roundabout design for basic roundabout geometry design, dynamic editing with automated safety and performance checks.
- How the GuideSIGN Family unique feature set can be used to design traffic signage and pavement markings accurately.